Your privacy is important to us. Acacia will never sell, rent or share your personal information to/with any third party. Personal information is collected solely for Acacia to use in communicating with you and for delivery of orders.
- Why we gather personal information from you when you visit our website, respond to our emails, place orders or otherwise contact us via telephone, email or on our Social Media platforms
- What is the information we gather, how and why
Why do we gather information?
Acacia gathers personal information to help improve products and customer service, communicate with you, process your orders, provide an enhanced and more personalized experience, and to inform you of news.
What information do we gather, how and why?
Depending on how you are interact with us, we might collect some or all of the following information:
- Your name, address, telephone number, email address
- Billing information (credit/debit card number, expiration date, alternate or additional billing information and billing address)
- Gender and birth date, if you are required to enter such information
- Products purchased and occasion type
- Important dates
- Recipient's names, addresses, telephone numbers
- Other information you provide us with
Information you provide us with might be collected by us even if an order, registration, or other process is started but not completed or otherwise cancelled.
We collect information through our website, emails, telephone and social media applications including when you:
- Place an order
- Send us an inquiry such as quotation request for any of our services
- Sign up for an account
- Engage in other activities, services, products and resources we make accessible to our customers, members or users